International Markets Director - Middle East & India Something Extraordinary Every Day™
Our International Markets Director will play a pivotal part in driving and leading the Middle East and Indian markets to drive sales across the Villages in the collection.
This Director will define and execute a comprehensive 360º integrated B2B2C strategy for the Collection, ensuring alignment among various business areas, including Marketing, PR, Private Client Services, and B2B. Additionally, the Director will be responsible for developing and executing a growth strategy.This is a hugely exciting opportunity for someone who would love to utilize their experience and knowledge of the Middle East and Indian markets in luxury retail destinations.What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Define and execute the international market strategy for the region, aligning with tax-free sales, spend per visit, and footfall objectives for the Collection.
- Develop and implement a structured action plan, monitoring ROI and performance results regularly.
- Target international luxury travel trade partners and strategic partnerships to drive footfall and revenue streams.
- Collaborate with the B2B Partnerships Team to target airlines, financial accounts, hotels, and destination tourism partners (DTPs), implementing action plans aligned with the International Markets strategy.
- Liaise with Marketing, PR, and creative teams on a monthly basis to align strategies in source markets.
- Lead the markets team, overseeing the implementation of market plans and internal operations and processes.
- Manage legal aspects, budgets, asset creation, and connections with villages. .
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the tourism, hospitality, or partnerships industry.
- Deep knowledge of the Middle East and Indian travel industry.
- Sales management experience in the business tourism segment, targeting outbound tour operators, travel partners, and consortia in the region.
- Strong portfolio of travel industry clients.
- Experience working with key partners in the travel and tourism segment.
- Understanding of the premium/luxury fashion/retail industry is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team management and leadership abilities.
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world. Our Mission is to make the lives of others better - our brands, our guests, our people and our communities. Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day. Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. To work in one of the teams at any of the Villages is to play an active role in redefining both the art and the science of retail. This creates a dynamic approach that underpins our ability to anticipate future trends in a fast changing world. In return for your Authenticity, Critical Thinking, Innovation, Passion and Vision, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you by:Looking after you:
You're entitled to 25 days of annual leave (plus UK Bank Holidays) and your birthday off, plus extra leave if you are getting married or moving. We provide above industry average life assurance cover, income protection, pension, personal travel insurance, dental and eyecare, private healthcare, access to a virtual GP app, Employee Assistance Programme, cycle to work scheme and flu vaccinations Treating you
: discounts throughout our villages, discounts with other retailers (known as My Choices) and a very generous employee referral bonus Championing you:
you'll be working within a creative and collaborative environment like no other, with the opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills while advancing your career.Come and live your story with us
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. The Bicester Collection is made up of 1,200 colleagues of 50 nationalities. We are diverse in background, age, experience and leadership style. We believe that an inclusive workforce makes magic happen, and with this in mind we welcome everyone - regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity - to be a part of our family. We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a professional and commercially focused individual to join us. We have huge ambition for what we can achieve together and we want to have fun!