International Markets Director - Americas Something Extraordinary Every Day™
Our International Markets Director will play a pivotal part in driving and leading the Americas markets to drive sales across the Villages in the collection.
This Director will define and execute a comprehensive 360º integrated B2B2C strategy for the Collection, ensuring alignment among various business areas, including Marketing, PR, Private Client Services, and B2B. Additionally, the Director will be responsible for developing and executing a growth strategy.This is a hugely exciting opportunity for someone who would love to utilize their experience and knowledge of the Americas markets in luxury retail destinations.What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Define and execute the international market strategy for the region, aligning with tax-free sales, spend per visit, and footfall objectives for the Collection.
- Develop and implement a structured action plan, monitoring ROI and performance results regularly.
- Target international luxury travel trade partners and strategic partnerships to drive footfall and revenue streams.
- Collaborate with the B2B Partnerships Team to target airlines, financial accounts, hotels, and destination tourism partners (DTPs), implementing action plans aligned with the International Markets strategy.
- Liaise with Marketing, PR, and creative teams on a monthly basis to align strategies in source markets.
- Lead the markets team, overseeing the implementation of market plans and internal operations and processes.
- Manage legal aspects, budgets, asset creation, and connections with villages.
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the tourism, hospitality, or partnerships industry.
- Deep knowledge of the Americas travel industry.
- Sales management experience in the business tourism segment, targeting outbound tour operators, travel partners, and consortia in the region.
- Strong portfolio of travel industry clients.
- Experience working with key partners in the travel and tourism segment.
- Understanding of the premium/luxury fashion/retail industry is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team management and leadership abilities.
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.
Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities.
Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.
Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
Come and live your story with us
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, income protection, pension, leisure travel insurance, an electric car scheme, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus and season ticket loans.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, a cycle-to-work scheme, eye care and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include access to professionals as well as support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace and Thrive, two of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include yoga classes, summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.