Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a dedicated Teamassistant Sales BOSS & HUGO Eastern Europe (m/f/d) for our team with immediate effect, who will support our Sales team Eastern Europe in inspiring customers for our brands HUGO and BOSS with passion and know-how.
As an international company, HUGO BOSS offers you an environment in which team spirit and respect are lived. Here you can contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - we will support you in your individual development.What you can expect:
- Your administrative tasks are to assist with preparation of PowerPoint presentations to business partners and the board, take meeting notes upon request, arrangement of partner events
- You are good in sales analytics tosupport and participatein the determination of sales plan figures, projections, flash evaluations, seasonal product analyses
- You habe an overview about the Financial:invoice verification, account assignment or goods receipt and service entry, creation of customer agreements, monitoring of budge development, periodic management of Retail KPI file
- You are responsible for the organizational issues such asappointment coordination, organizing meetings (internal/external), support HOF in daily business including trip travel management, ordering stock books / sample collections & colorcards / giveaways & marketing material, event management/marketing activities
- You are the Team coordinator: IT Coordinator (system permissions, ordering hardware, etc.), coordinating vacation scheduling, managing email distribution groups, team meetings, sending and consolidating team queries.
- You are in the lead for the communication such as master data maintenance Adress Plus, creating and sending circulars/mailing
#LI-TF2 Your profile:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Proficient in MS Office (excel and powerpoint), alsoproficient in SAP / BIS, PLM
- You have a very good command in English(spoken & written)
- Made for Me: three days in the office and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.