Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Team Lead Design Collaborations & Special projects(m/f/d) to strengthen our Design Lab team as soon as possible.What you can expect:
- Management of the existing team of designers and graphic designers
- Accompanying employees in their individual development, professionally and personally
- Designing and launching capsule collections, collaboration collections and special projects
- Setting up the creative direction, collaborations and license partnerships for the HUGO BOSS brands with the SVP and VP creative direction
- Lead in research of macro and micro trends that influence our consumer's landscape
- Benchmarking and analyzing competitors and consumer behavior
- Driving and leading innovations within the design team
- You have completed a Bachelor or Master in Fashion Design
- You have 5+ years experience within fashion design
- You have profound leadership experience and good workflow management skills
- You are experienced in working with factories, agents and fabric/trim vendors as well as marketing
- You have an ability to work cross functionally and to build strong relationships between various departments
- You have a strong eye for what is moving in the market, consumer trends, lifestyle and innovations
- You are very hands on, very flexible and able to deal with very divers projects at the same time
- You have strong communication skills in English, both written and oral
- You have experience in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop CS, MS Excel, PLM, 3D design experience a plus
#LI-JW1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Julia Weegen (JULIA_WEEGEN@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.