Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is a platform of two brands with two lifestyle stories, BOSS and HUGO.
BOSS: BOSS is for those who lead a self-determined life with style, passion, and purpose. The collections offer dynamic, modern designs to form a complete wardrobe for the inspirational BOSS of today.
HUGO: The HUGO collection is created for the rule-breakers who go their own way, offering denim to activewear with individuality and attitude.
HUGO is a broad range of commercial and contemporary pieces, reflecting the authentic and unconventional HUGO style. BOSS is quality casual, chic and restrained elegance paired with a pinch of luxury.
An opportunity to take on a role within a fast-growing lifestyle brand, responsible for owning the customer database, bringing the data to life and providing campaign selections in order to deliver our customer-focused strategies and help drive positive performance.
The role will report into the Head of Retail - Northern Hub and will be responsible for UK/Ireland and the Nordics & Baltics. This role will be based out of the London office with travel to HUGO BOSS headquarters in Germany & to our Copenhagen office.What you can expect:
- Working with HUGO BOSS CRM team in Germany, Support the transition to an in-house Customer Database, working with the IT team to help define the correct data architecture, data flows and accuracy of data
- Responsible for the ongoing integrity and quality of all data within the Customer Database, including managing data cleansing and completing reconciliations between systems to ensure an up to date (real time), single view across retail and digital channels
- Investigate and take ownership of the resolution of any data discrepancies
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to further enhance customer segmentation capabilities e.g. inclusion of local store inventory
- Work with the IT team and HUGO BOSS CRM team in Germany to support changes to data architecture, system testing, upgrades and development of data feeds
CAMPAIGN SELECTION AND DELIVERY
- Support the Northern Hub Retail Operations, Wholesale and Marketing team to identify relevant customer segments to target in order to achieve the objectives for each campaign (Acquisition, Retention, Reactivation and Upsell)
- Run and provide accurate campaign selections for Email, Direct Mail, Social Media and other digital or retail campaigns, using analytical contact design (including control groups and significance testing) to support robust evaluation and continuous test and learn
- Selection counts to ensure they reconcile with expected audience sizes
- With the assistance of Northern hub marketing team execute email campaigns including testing links and proofing copy
- Work in clear partnership with the wider Digital and Brand Marketing teams to assist with CRM campaign delivery
INSIGHT AND ANALYSIS
- Manipulate and analyse large data sets in order to generate actionable insight and recommendations
- Support senior management on analysis, where required, to short timelines
- Support the Northern Hub Retail Operations, Wholesale and Marketing team with presentation and proposal preparation
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly customer dashboard reporting, ensuring correct interpretation for all recipients
- Delivery of all post-campaign analysis against KPI targets to support ongoing CRM understanding and development
- Be the point of contact for all database, customer reporting and analysis queries
- Data-driven with strong analytical capabilities
- Knowledge of statistics and use for analysing datasets
- Accurate, organised and detail orientated, consistently delivering to an excellent standard
- Highly interactive position requiring excellent communication skills
- Able to manage own workload and deliver to tight deadlines
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Able to use data mining tools to perform analysis and segmentation e.g. SQL
- Experience of using Data Visualisation Power BI beneficial but not essential
- Experience of using Bis beneficial but not essential
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <