Tiffany is seeking a Product Manager, Distribution. The Product Manager will be accountable for delivering application solutions/capabilities across the Supply Chain & Distribution space. This position will primarily be responsible for leading efforts related to inventory management and procurement, both direct and indirect, to deliver new capabilities and enhancements for Tiffany and Company's supply chain and omni-channel initiatives.
The Product Manager will lead a team made up of Business Analysts, Technical Analysts, Application Developers, and Integration Developers to build, enhance, and deliver business capabilities. This includes implementing and enhancing both purchased applications as well as custom built solutions.
A successful Product Manager will have experience leading and handling IT teams, partnering with IT Engagement teams to understand priorities, and working with business clients to improve the overall application landscape. Adjusting to the speed and pace of business and technology change, this position will use various delivery approaches and methodologies to ensure the most critical initiatives are designed and delivered to support business capabilities.
Please note, JDE E1 Experience (Inventory Planning, Procurement, Distribution) is required for this role. Location:
This position is in-person with a hybrid schedule at our facility in Parsippany, NJ. Key Accountabilities:
Oversee and build technology solutions/products that align with the overall priorities and strategies of the organization including managing the process of gathering and documenting requirements, selecting and/or designing solutions, and building and implementing solutions
Ensure delivery of projects and enhancement follow the appropriate methodology processes including tracking and reporting mechanisms that align to the project management office (PMO) standards
Lead and develop direct reports through the performance management process and ongoing coaching and career discussions. Manages and measures vendor/partner performance.
Working with IT Business Engagement teams, identifies and understands business strategy, issues and opportunities and assists business and IT partners in identifying and prioritizing new initiatives and capabilities.
Partner with Application Support teams to ensure problematic capability areas are changed/improved to reduce impact to business teams and provide a higher level of capabilities.
Foster and facilitate the collaboration of staff in cross-functional activities and process improvement initiatives. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 6-8 Years of experience leading Application Development or Product Teams
- JDE E1 Experience (Inventory Planning, Procurement, Distribution)
- Experiencing leading vendor/partner contracts and resources
- Experience leading Product/Development teams leveraging traditional waterfall and agile delivery methodologies.
- Proven experience documenting use cases and functional requirements and experience developing and implementing software/business capabilities.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong presentation abilities
- Strong business acumen
- Advanced knowledge of MSFT Visio/Project/office
- Retail experience a plus
- Project Management Certification a plus