The Specialist support the DC manager for DC operation, inventory control, order settlement to support the business. This position includes communication with internal departments, relationship management with 3PL provider in China and the Tiffany and Co. corporate office. A DC Specialist will be responsible for accurate processing of all inbound receipts, unloading merchandise, processing them and filling out any associated paperwork in a manner that is consistent with Tiffany & Co.'s policies and procedures. Key Responsibilities:DC Operations
- Support DC Manager to keep performance quality and achieve operation business target such as on-time, inventory accuracy, etc).
- Support DC Manager to resolve escalations and customer service issues from external and internal clients.
- Support to prepare reports, KPI, data tracking, etc.
- Work with corporate and local teams to ensure daily system data integrity.
- Communicate effectively with 3PL and ensure that all standard operation procedures (SOP) are followed.
- Acclimate to new business models and changes by co-workers proactively with internal / external partners.
- Report distribution center concerns or productivity issues (damages, compliance violations) to the DC Manager or RSC Operations utilizing the proper systems and completed paperwork. Investigates, completes, and files all associated paperwork for merchandise and quantity discrepancies.
- Proactively communicate with business team to handle the daily request/complaint from the end customer.
- Well understand the system flow(ERP, OMS, WMS, etc) and solve the system issue timely and correctly.
- Monitor all the pending orders in system and clean up timely and properly.
- Analysis the inventory variance between different systems and timely clean up with smart way
Safety & Compliance
- Follow QA SOP to perform inspection of incoming merchandise ensuring the quality of product meets Tiffany & Co. standards by following the appropriate sampling plan and procedures. Record inspection data for all customer return goods.
- Has basic knowledge of QA but not limited to jewelry sku.
Customs and Compliance
- Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures for the position, as well as all safety procedures required at the worksite. Promptly report all incidents and safety issues.
- Perform special projects at management's discretion.
- Flex to all areas within the distribution center based on business demand.
- Work with the Ops to handle the inbound and outbound process
- Has basic knowledge of Customs declaration process to support the Customs request, such as CIQ label, weight, etc.
- 5 plus years of distribution center experience including customer service. Has QA experience will be better
- Has luxury brand industry background
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Could be working under pressure and adapt to new environment and challenge
- Have the ability by oral & written communication skills in both Mandarin and English
- Must have good interpersonal skills across functional levels
- Moderate to advanced skills in desktop technology (e.g. Microsoft Office) and proprietary systems (e.g. order entry, warehouse management systems, etc.) in performance of job responsibilities
- Could be working in weekend
- College degree from an accredited university (logistics, Supply Chain or related field)
- Warehouse operation experience
- Previous work experience with 3PL/vendor relationships
- Detailed oriented and polishing request