The Legal Assistant supports the Legal Director and the Legal Team with the management of contractual documentation, office administration and coordination, line manager's agenda, and other legal and administrative documents, and other projects as they arise.
The position offered is on a permanent full-time contract and is hybrid.
This offer is available also for candidates belonging to protected categories as line with law 68/99, article 18. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
ND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Check and organize Legal Director/call/meeting rooms/travels agenda-arrangements
- Support the Legal Director in organizing meetings with Institutional stakeholders and co-ordinating the activity with external consultants
- Coordinate and support Fidenza visit from Central People
- Coordinate and interact with Centrals P.A. in order to ensure a good network
- Assist with insurance coverage for the Village and its Brands and the consequent compliance management.
- Coordinate and follow up on renewal of bank guarantees and insurance certificates.
- Draft legal correspondence.
- Follow up on outstanding pre and post signature operational matters with Brands.
- Maintain and manage a five year diary and prepare weekly office diaries.
- Maintain a filing and archive system for all legal documents.
- Manage the sign off procedure for all contractual documentation.
- Organise the Legal Department administrative tasks and keep proper inventory of legal documents and contracts.
- Organize appointments with notary office and check documents
- Delivery documents by mail/courier
- Prepare meetings minutes
- Provide general administrative support at all times.
- Take part in the preparation of basic draft documentation, Brand term sheets, and approval sheets.
- Update standard documentation and prepare new editions.
- Attend Village Compliance meetings. Prepare and follow up on any legal issues related.
- Manage the internal system which collects other departments' requests (Business Gateway) and follow up with the Legal Team.
- Pipeline (files update for legal diary/MRI/restriction)
- MRI monthly update/print VRTERMSOUTPUT
- Update marketing file clause / Brand permission
- Monthly check of the Legal Department's Budget and manage the relationships with the administrative contact of external advisors (Law Firm and other potential third parties).
- Higher education (University Degree/Paralegal Degree or other suitable certificates) and solid experience in a similar position.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Fluent in English and local Village language. Other European languages advantageous.
- Computer literate with excellent Microsoft Office skills and Excel.
- Good drafting and translation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and proactive and curious approach
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise.
- Quick typing speed and shorthand/speed writing skills