Reports To: Work Experience Retail/HR (m/f/d) Wertheim Village POSITION SUMMARY:
The main task will be supporting the HR Manager/Brand Retail Services in any administrative workload and being part of HR/Recruitment projects. The Work Experience Retail/HR will coordinate all Retail/HR activities and initiatives closely with the HR Manager. H/S/V will be involved in all activities linked to store staff. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support in the implementation and administration of the Brand Recruitment Strategy
BACKGROUND & SKILLS:
- Provide support to the HR Manager to reach Business Village goals, this includes:
- Participate in special Recruitment projects i.e. external job fairs, career days, university/school class visits, in-city guerrilla activities
- Support in the ICIMS career portal including managing job advertisements and correspondence with brands
- Support in the implementation of staff benefits and common well-being activities
- Co-organization of staff events/parties/surprises
- Co-participation in introducing a new recruitment/development tool across the Bicester Collection
- Being part of employer branding activities (LinkedIn, Instagram, radio spots etc.)
- Creating and maintaining excel lists/staffing reports and pptx.
- Correspondence between the different departments and Village staff members
- Communicate and follow up on all administrative related issues to the different departments
- Preferable a degree educated or relevant experience gained in a fashion environment.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent eye for detail and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical, process oriented and customer-centric solution driven skills with an eye for detail
- Fluent in English and German language, any other languages are beneficial