Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
This role will deliver functional and technical expertise centered on liaising with internal stakeholders and third parties to manage data privacy risk and regulatory compliance at Ralph Lauren. The Data Protection Analyst will support the Global Data Protection team to manage privacy operational risks around sensitive and critical information assets. The Data Protection Analyst role will report into the Data Protection Officer. This role is located in the UK - and the Office is located in London. We also offer a Hybrid Working Policy You must have the full and correct Right to Work status in the UK.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Supporting the Data Protection Officer and the team on data protection related programs, such as data privacy impact assessments, defining and managing RoPA entries (records of Processing Activities) or processing DSARs (Data Subject Access Requests). · Supporting data privacy awareness programs & educating users about information security and data privacy best practices via training sessions and training material.
* Assisting the Data Protection team in drafting Data Protection program documentation, e.g., policies, processes & procedures, training materials and metrics.
* Assisting in the tracking of the Ralph Lauren Data Protection maturity framework, tracking milestones across key privacy domains.
* Adopting best practices for internal document management and the revamp of the Data Protection SharePoint site.
* Tracking & following up on privacy requests and questions from the Data Protection Officer mailbox, escalating to the Data Protection Officer where required.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
· Good understanding of privacy governance, compliance, and risk management principles. · Experience of conducting data privacy impact assessments, managing RoPA entries (Records of Processing Activities) and processing DSARs (Data Subject Access Requests). · Understanding of the IT organization's business processes and systems, including IT Security, data management, data life cycle management, regulatory compliance, etc. · Familiarity with key technology concepts such as access control, confidential data encryption, business continuity, cloud computing, and vendor applications & ability to apply them to the role. · Strong project management, problem solving, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills. · Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment. Desirable · Experience working in a multi-national retail company. · Industry certifications in Security and/or Privacy, such as CIPP, CIPT, CISA, etc. This role is located in the UK and Office is located London - and we offer a Hybrid Working Policy You must have the full and correct Right to Work in the UK.