We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
Oversee the building, testing and execution of regional European email marketing campaigns to support ambitious ecommerce growth objectives across European territories
This position will report to the Senior Manager, Performance Marketing (Tapestry). The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in marketing to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Build, develop and execute all email programs, including full blast messages, segmented campaigns, and triggered emails (welcome program, lapsed customer program, birthday incentive) for Coach'sEuropean businesses.
- Build multiple versions of campaigns across up to 6 different languages for Coach EU ensuring the design framework is adhered too.
- Support the email marketing associate on personalizing customers experience through the addition of Dynamic content tags
- Carry out QA for all emails across multiple browsers and devices, and perform rigorous tests using a 3rd party provider
- Be the point of contact to troubleshoot any issues with live campaigns, automations working closely with Salesforce support.
- Manage and adhere to production schedules and required deadlines across all communications
- Support Senior Email Marketing Associate to brief email marketing campaigns and manage email calendar when resource is unavailable
- Support Senior Content Associate by developing new site content including but not limited to: building and loading banners, landing pages, homepages, SEO copy and other creative assets for the website and marketing materials
- Keep abreast of channel and industry developments, bringing any opportunities back to the business to increase performance
- Own the header, footer functionality across all campaigns, looking to optimize load time and customer experience when browsing our emails.
- Ensure all unsubscribe links are always tested and adhering to GDPR
An outstanding professional will have...
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 3 years' experience in an frontend web or email developer role
- Experience working with a large ESP is essential, SFMC experience preferred
- Experience in HTML/CSS mandatory
- Experience in Photoshop and Sketch programs
- Experience in using a CMS
- Experience working both independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working in a global company/brand and/or online startup
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-orientated
- Strong problem solving skills; proactive and takes initiative
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and have a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to act quickly to last minute requests and changes.
What Tapestry can offer you:
- Experience of working with U.S based head office
- Experience in email design and has a strong interest in UX and UI
- Experience using JIRA
- Experience in working in other European languages and/or German specifically
Other benefits include:
- Hybrid working (3 days working from the Office, 2 days remote)
- Option to finish early on a Friday (Flex Fridays)
- 1 Paid Volunteering Day per year and opportunities to volunteer with global projects
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Internal mobility & career progression
- Regular Social Events - Seasonal & Cultural
- Equity Inclusion & Diversity initiatives which include employee resource groups & regional inclusion council
Our Competencies for All Employees
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Annual Incentive Plan (company performance bonus)
- Multi brand discount up to 50% off - Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman
- Private Healthcare with health assessment (Bupa)
- Bupa rewards - Financial wellbeing support and wellness discounts
- Private Dental Cover
- Eyecare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Gym discount
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others : Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/