HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
The eCommerce Operations Coordinator
is an integral part of the eCommerce organization,focusing on customer service/experience and all areas of ecommerce operations. Routine escalations, order troubleshooting, and complex problem solving are some of the main responsibilities of the role.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Service Provider Relationship: Assist eCommerce Manager with all aspects of our third-party customer service providers and outside vendors who are responsible for handling all phone, chat, and email inquiries from end customers in US, Canada, Mexico.
- Assist team with customer escalations and partner with retail and marketing teams to create best customer experience across omni channel touch points.
- Partner with internal and external IT resources in troubleshooting customer order issues.
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting and monitoring on customer service SLAs and volumes as well as warehouse SLAs.
- Overseeing handling of replacement and defective merchandise as well as fulfillment center process for handling defective merchandise/claims.
- Fulfillment Initiatives/Processes: Partner with ops team in fulfilment/logistics initiatives and processes, including standardization of procedures, appropriate issue routing, and cost savings measures.
- Testing: Play crucial role in front and back end testing for regular monthly releases and site enhancements, work with various teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Employee Discount Program: Administer internal employee ecommerce discount program.
- QA site experience: Constantly monitoring site for bugs or possible enhancements, working with internal and external partners to execute changes and troubleshoot.
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- SAP a plus but not required
- Familiarity with customer service platforms and retail operations systems a plus
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- BS College Degree
- 1-3 years of eCommerce customer service or operations experience
- Proficient in Excel & PC operations
- Independent, self motivated, detail-oriented, reliable, organized, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently with all ecommerce stakeholders in a fast paced environment
- Passion for innovation within the eCommerce industry
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
The expected base salary range for this position is from $25.01 - $25.64 per hour. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained.Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.