The Private Client Manager at Tiffany & Co. holds the critical position of the ultimate Brand Ambassador, embodying the Tiffany Brand in every interaction. In this role they will represent and uphold the brand through their presence in the community, social media as well as all networking and Brand Activation Events. They are responsible for establishing and executing upon strategies for the acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth of High-Net-Worth clients, in addition to having an opportunity and expectation of selling across all categories with a focus on High Jewelry. Key Accountabilities
Grow and Develop the High Jewelry Business
- Achieve and exceed commercial action plan and annual target by enacting expert consultative selling skills, consistently closing high end, complex sales, participating in Regional and National Jewelry selling events.
- Strengthen and cultivate direct relationships with new High Jewelry clients to meet High Jewelry sales plan.
- Optimize all Client engagement opportunities relating to key business initiatives.
- Consistently and accurately capture all Private Client data and actions taken in support of building and developing lasting client relationships.
- Work with Client Relations and CRM on program for HV Clients.
- Develop a strong knowledge of High Jewelry category.
- Partner with Store Manager/Director on HJ Business Development strategy.
Client Development and Prospecting
- Research and assess market opportunities to develop and prospect new business by expanding the network, attending internal and external events.
- Prospect relevant networks to cultivate new high jewelry clients.
- Identifying, prospecting and developing presentation and sales strategies for High-Net-Worth clients.
- Build, understand and know your client portfolio list, execute client discovery to deepen the trust held by clients.
- Maintain brand and market analysis with focus on knowledge of the local jewelry market from a trend and pricing perspective and possess a proven understanding of other brands and their comparative and competitive qualities with the ability to leverage this knowledge into closing sales.
- Establishing and reinforcing the Tiffany brand within the High-Net-Worth client market.
- Developing High Net Worth client relationships and reinforcing brand image and awareness.
- Prepare monthly target client lists, outreach plan by client and measure progress on client spend.
High Jewelry Ambassador
- Represent in Regional or National High Jewelry events or meetings.
- Demonstrate professionalism and champion Client focus as a High Jewelry Ambassador.
- Provide feedback and ideas to Client Relations team and Merchandising on current and future Regional or National High Jewelry events, program and initiatives.
- Share expertise and knowledge with other client advisors to support HJ sales (as needed).
- Provide technical knowledge and expertise in store and at events to elevate client experience.
- PCM will have 5-10+ years of luxury Industry experience.
- Possess the passion for Tiffany & Co. brand to share knowledge on a range of products, stones, history, and services to convey Tiffany & Co. heritage and values.
- Solid knowledge base on gemstone, jewelry, and timepieces.
- Driven, energetic and independent. Thrives in meeting new people.
- Possess strong knowledge of marketplace and client demographics, an established client book - highly desirable.
- Strong diplomacy skills and experience building relationships with High-Net-Worth clients.
- Must possess consistent impeccable self-presentation.
- Strong negotiation skills with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, computer knowledge
- A willingness to work non -traditional business hours including evenings weekends and holidays.
- Fluent in English & Mandarin.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or equivalent is preferred.
- Gemology Certification is preferred.