We are looking for a seasoned Senior Producer from a creative production background to undertake a role within Burberry's Production team, specifically working on the Beauty campaigns, aiding in the creation of stills and video campaigns across all Burberry divisions.
• Produce integrated 360 stills and video campaigns end-to-end, across Fashion (RTW, Childrenswear, Accessories), Beauty & Eyewear.
• Accurately and confidently communicate creative ideas to suppliers on behalf of the creative team when required - i.e presenting storyboards/scripts to suppliers.
• Plan, prioritize and manage workloads across multiple productions at any one time.
• Draw up production budgets, schedules & critical paths to ensure smooth running productions and clear communication to the wider business.
• Negotiate competitive rates and associated usage rights with preferred partners across each production, ensuring projects always remain on budget and to schedule.
• Work closely with wider teams across the business to identify and adapt requirements for content creation across different platforms and social media channels.
• Keep the production team and creative teams up to date with inspirational new campaigns, photographers, new technology, new faces, and fresh up-coming talent.
• Be the main point of contact to Coty, Burberry's licensing partner, for all elements of a production throughout a project, alongside Project Management teams.
• Forecasting budgets with Coty to ensure ample budget is allocated to future projects and where additional budget may be required. As well as keeping up a constant communication with Coty on budget spend.
• A passionate understanding of the entire stills and video production process, from concepting to post production.
• Experience producing high quality content from brief to delivery, ideally in the fashion or luxury sector including still life, beauty and RTW. Beauty experience preferred.
• Ability to look at a project from a creative, as well as a production point of view, understanding what is required and how to achieve it without compromise.
• Have fantastic existing relationships in the production world, with a little black book full of the best contacts in the industry.
• Experience of working directly with crew, photographers, agents, videographers, directors, production companies and post production houses on both large and smaller scale projects. • Have an excellent understanding of budgets, industry standard rates and the relevant usage rights across all bought media and social channels.
• Extremely organized, methodical, and pro-active, paying strong attention to detail.
• Enjoy working in a team environment and contributing to the team's ideas.
• Excellent stakeholder management and looks to build positive rapports with external partners