Our B2B is performing and growing strongly, which is why we are looking for a Full-stack engineer to scale On's B2B business to the next level. As an experienced full-stack engineer you will work from the Berlin office collaborating also with our teams in Zurich.
- Own and contribute to our projects that directly impact both B2B customers and internal users.
- Collaborate with the wider engineering teams to maintain the project codebases, raising the bar of code quality and scalability.
- Work daily within a cross functional team to build features and conduct experiments aligned with the product vision.
- Improve the company's tech infrastructure and development processes
- Solid experience with Typescript
- Solid experience with Backend development
- Experience with Relational and Document datastores
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with event driven architectures
- Understanding of Domain Driven Design
- Understanding of serverless architectures
- Product experience with at least one frontend framework: Preferred Vue.js 2/3
- Familiarity with Redis (nice to have)
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a running brand, the B2B web-application team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You will work together with the Product Owner and other engineers to be part of our B2B projects.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.