Our team is expanding to support On's explosive growth and we are looking for new team members to join our Talent Lifecycle (HR Shared Services) team. The Lifecycle team is part of our Talent Operations team and works closely with our Talent Acquisition and Talent Business Partner team.
The Talent Lifecycle Specialist is responsible for providing efficient and effective support to employees and managers across the organization. We are looking for someone with an eye for detail, efficiency and optimisation, who thrives in a fast-paced environment on a global scale, and who is skilled at thinking outside the box.
- You will manage Talent Lifecycle processes from recruitment to onboarding through off-boarding in close partnerships with Talent ("HR") Business Partners
- Managing different talent queries ranging from onboarding through off-boarding, and everything in between. This includes: contract creation, VISA and mobility assistance, Team member changes (contract and systems changes), reference letter creation, support with local documents and overall support with ad-hoc queries that come through
- You will evaluate, drive and implement process, guideline and workflow optimization - always looking for opportunities to automate and improve
- Lead or co-lead cross-functional projects that strive to deliver operational excellence and a seamless Talent experience for team members across their talent lifecycle
- You responsibilities will be global and you will support teams in APAC region
- Have 2-6 years experience in Recruitment, Talent Processes, Candidate Experience, Customer Success, Events, Accounts Payable, BP Generalist or Talent Shared Services
- Know when process and structure can be used as an enabler of innovation
Have solid experience in working with processes, data, and systems. Workday knowledge is a big plus
- Good understanding of a business process being analyzed and how it affects the various functions
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy thinking outside the box
- Have the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes while meeting timelines is important
Meet The Team
Being part of the Talent team at On means doing things differently, we don't do things just because they are what "HR does". We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.