At On, the most exciting and fastest-growing global sports brand, we are seeking an experienced Technology Operations Manager to join our Global Technology Service and Operations team. The Technology Operations Manager will be part of the Global Technology Services and Operations leadership, with responsibility to drive technology improvement in the areas of process enhancement, automation, event management, observability / monitoring and operational metrics and analytics.
They will lead the implementation and operations of technical solutions, such as asset management, monitoring, service management, etc. In addition, they will contribute to the management and oversight of the technology portfolio, perform capacity planning, drive governance and oversight and implement guidelines, policies and procedures. They will own the following tech functions: Corporate Application Support, Google Workplace, MDM, networking and other corporate applications.
- Manage and supervise a team of tech professionals, including hiring, training, and performance management.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure the smooth operation of On's systems and infrastructure.
- Coordinate and prioritize tech projects and initiatives to ensure that they are aligned with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Plan and manage tech budget and expenditures, including hardware and software procurement.
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of tech systems, including networks, applications, services.
- Work directly with Info Security, ensuring that all systems are secure and protected from cyber threats and data breaches and deploy appropriate IT controls.
- Set up monitoring and analyzing tech performance metrics and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to ensure that IT systems are meeting the needs of the business.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in technology and identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Provide technical support and guidance to staff members who require assistance with tech-related issues.
- Bachelor in Engineering, Information Technology or similar
- 7 years of professional experience, including at least 3 years as an IT Operations Manager, or similar role
- Excellent Client Service skills and positive attitude
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with a wide range of Tech systems (typically SaaS /PaaS),Digital Workplace (Google or MSFT), end-point management, performance management and observability, consulting/supporting its usage, conducting impact assessments, and working in an agile environment
- Desired: professional certification ITIL4
Meet The Team
You will be part of a cross-organizational IT-Team. You have a lot of freedom to be creative and experiment and to expand your professional knowledge. We encourage you to continuously improve efficiency, finding new ways of working with the team members, while at the same time enjoying work with like-minded people. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.