an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
•\tYou possess strong analytical and business acumen including the ability to successfully mine data, analyze, and succinctly summarize to drive key business decisions
•\tYou are detail oriented with excellent follow through.
•\tYou have the ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
•\tYou are collaborative, adaptable, with ability to handle multiple tasks/projects
•\tYou have insatiable curiosity to learn and grow A Day in the Life:
The Associate Planner of America's Wholesale is a key business partner to Wholesale Sales team, with focus to drive the business through strategic seasonal merchandise planning, controlled inventory management, management of the open to buy, and insightful analysis and strategy. This position is responsible for maintaining key item ladder plans and replenishment plans that maximize sales, inventory, and profitability on a monthly/yearly basis. This position is hands on with in-season & pre-season business management along with reporting and analysis. The Associate Planner also supports with in-season financial projections and strategies to drive sales, margin, turn, and profitability. The role will report into the Wholesale Planning Manager and will work cross functionally with the key counterparts across Sales, Customer Service, Merchandising, and Direct to Consumer/Corporate Merchandise Planning. To Land This Role:
• Bachelor's Degree with 2-3 years of relevant experience
• High proficiency in Excel (Formulas, V-lookups, Pivot tables).
• Key Item Planning and or Wholesale experience preferred, not required
• Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, and computer skills Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
Wholesale is a bridge between our internal teams and our external partners. We build and maintain strategic relationships with our wholesale partners, keeping a sharp focus on sales performance, profitability and growth. Whatever we do, brand integrity is paramount; we pull out all the stops to ensure that our wholesale customers' in-store and online experience are consistent with our high standards and elevated aesthetic. We partner with the best of the best and our team is equally amazing. Come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 70,000.00 USD - 90,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .