We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Job Title:
Labor Management Analyst Location:
North Las Vegas, NV-On site Primary Purpose:
The Labor Management Analyst will identify labor needs and workforce efficiencies throughout the Fulfillment Center departments. They will work heavily with the Labor Management System monitoring KPIs and partnering with Operations and Engineering teams to optimize the workforce throughout all shifts.
This role will report directly to our Industrial Engineer. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Industrial Engineering to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Establish and maintain labor standards and the labor management system (LMS) to ensure accurate productivity tracking.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data related to labor and workforce activities.
- Analyze labor costs and identify cost-saving opportunities, such as reducing overtime, improving scheduling, and optimizing labor allocation.
- Utilizing historical data and industry trends to forecast labor demands accurately. Ensures that the organization has the most efficient number of employees per task at any given time, avoiding labor shortages or overages.
- Provide analysis and support for short- and long-term labor planning.
- Collaborating with various departments and teams to identify areas where labor-related processes can be streamlined and improved.
- Preparing reports and presentations to communicate findings, trends, and recommendations to management and stakeholders.
- Foster solid relationships and cross-collaborate with leadership continuously.
- Engage in Continuous Improvement efforts across all warehouse departments.
An outstanding professional will have...
- A Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, or analytics
- 0-3 years' work experience in a distribution or warehouse environment
- Excellent communication, time management, and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Prior experience with LMS + WMS
- Knowledge or understanding in the following software
- SQL, Visual Basic or equivalent
- AutoCAD, Simio or equivalent
- Workstudy 7, UMT or equivalent time study software
- Lean Six Sigma certification
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others : Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/