Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
You will be part of the Shirt product division, taking active part to the Operations Quality Management & Sustainability Team and support the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Contribute to physical testing organization on raw materials, finished goods and on fabrics and trimmings in external laboratories;
- Support the team in the seasonal collection industrialization process from sampling to bulk production;
- Assist in activities for Product Risk Management (RSL, ZDHC, ...) and Sustainability (Social Compliance, Environmental, ...);
- Administrative support and preparation of quality reports.
- Have a background in textile technology/management or similar;
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Be a proactive Team player with dynamic approach;
- Have fluent knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Have good organizational and communication skills;
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn complete the profile.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life, time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.