About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
The Internal Audit [IA] Department is looking for a Senior IT Auditor, to execute both IT SOX and IT operational audits. You will work with a strong internal audit team, learn and lead new initiatives. This is a highly visible, dynamic and fast paced role and you should expect to interact frequently with business leaders across Gap, Inc.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Lead IT process walkthroughs and draft IT process narratives and flowcharts
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of IT general controls (ITGCs)
- Coordinate with external auditors throughout the audit including and provide regular status to executives
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders on audit request items, communicate findings and test remediation
- Design the scope of the operational audit along with the Manager on the project
- Build audit program including test steps documents
- Perform testing and document test results in compliance with industry and department standards
- Provide recommendations to management based on observations and testing.
- Develop thorough understanding of IT risks and controls; able to assess new processes, systems, or initiatives for risk.
- Participate in conducting the company's Enterprise Risk Assessment
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with relevant IT stakeholders
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- 4+ years' experience in IT audits, preferably at a multinational company or Big 4 is a plus.
- Experience with IT SOX is a must have
- Understanding of Information Technology concepts including but not limited to IT security, IT infrastructure, access, change management, cloud security, etc.
- Be confident & willing to take challenges, smart working, and able to multi-task; Team-oriented working skills and attitude
- Perform all assigned duties in accordance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing as well as department policies and procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships and a high level of integrity.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills with ability to work with geographically dispersed/diverse Internal Audit team members and business partners
- Ability to assess relatively complex situations and analyze data to make judgments and recommend solutions
- CISA certification is a plus
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.