The Visual Merchandising (VM) Market Lead role is responsible for leveraging and adapting CVM initiatives to drive business results in their dedicated Market - including in-store, events, exhibitions, and new store openings - while enhancing the Tiffany & Co. brand story through a cohesive blend of creativity and commerciality.
Visual Merchandising & In-Store Environment
- Partner with Regional Visual Merchandising team, Merchandising and Retail stakeholders to align on collection placement strategy within all stores and implement floorplan moves
- Ensure styling guidelines and the merchandising strategy is upheld in all stores, including partnering with Retail teams to identify any visual merchandising (VM) collateral needs.
- Partner with Retail teams and Market stakeholders on training plans for VM standards. Track the effectiveness of company product initiatives that are highlighted within the caseline and creative fixtures and share with Regional and Market stakeholders.
- Partner with Regional and Global CVM, and vendors, to leverage in-store environment to support Market daily business, creating a superlative standard of client in-store experience - this includes flowers, presentation tools, caseline signages etc-
- Partner with Regional and Market leaders to leverage Global CVM campaign direction to support local Market initiatives and to drive traffic to stores.
- Ensure the merchandise selected for each creative campaign fixture is the best and boldest while being properly installed, styled, and lit to create an impactful presentation.
- Manage the creative campaign ordering process, logistics and installation for all stores, along with any local production needs. Partner with Regional CVM on all requests for damages, missing collateral and any changes to the creative orders.
- Partner with Retail teams and Market stakeholders on creative campaign installation and maintenance training plans. Track the effectiveness of creative campaigns and share with Regional and Market stakeholders and Global CVM, when applicable.
Retail Activations, Events & Exhibitions
- Partner with Regional and Market stakeholders to leverage Global CVM event direction to support local Market initiatives.
- Communicate and partner with Regional stakeholders on renderings, budget, production, vendor management and implementation. Review business impact and effectiveness of the initiative with Regional and Market stakeholders.
- In partnership with Regional CVM, manage the VM Market yearly budget, including plans and forecast. Provide feedback on Market CapEx needs. On a monthly basis, cooperate with Finance Department assuring that VM costs are properly tracked and registered.
- Oversee vendors in-market, including sourcing, onboarding, procurement process (when applicable) and invoice management.
- Manage in-market logistics for VM-related collateral and lead VM-related Retail training initiatives, partnering with Regional and Market stakeholders. Develop and maintain network of VM in-store ambassadors.
New Store Openings and Renovations
- Manage CVM components of new store openings and renovations within the Market. Partner with Global, Regional and Market stakeholders on the ordering, logistics and installing of all CVM collateral and creatives.
- Partner with Retail teams and Market stakeholders on pre and post-opening training plans. Review the business impact and effectiveness of the new store implementation and share ongoing updates as needed with Regional and Market stakeholders.
- Work with Regional and Market stakeholders on VM-related small works projects.
- Strong experience in visual merchandising, visual display, styling, or related areas- preferably luxury retail
- Knowledgeable of local vendor sources for display supplies, hardware, props, furniture, flowers
- Vendor and project management experience
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Available and flexible to travel extensively within markets
- Flexible in working evenings, nights and weekends
- Working proficiency in English and Italian - Knowledge of Spanish and/or Turkish constitute a plus