JOB SUMMARYJOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
This individual expects to work closely with multiple business units to provide data and analytic support, able to speak about sales performance of our business units, be agile to meet ever changing business environment. To excel in the position this person must have excellent retail math and analytical skills, sound planning experience, have creative problem solving skills, and enjoy working in a fast paced highly collaborative environment . RESPONSIBILITIESData Analytics
Open-to-Buy/ Inventory Management
- Be gatekeeper to ensure data accuracy from Wholesale partners data submission.
- Collaborate with WHLS team to develop annual POS sales and receipt plan, at the same time monitoring partners' inventory position to ensure that financial objectives align with product opportunities.
- Analytic support to Retail and be the middleman to influence Retail sales patterns to Wholesale partners.
Weekly/Monthly Business Management
- Reforecast shipment revenue (OTB), margin, receipts and inventory on a monthly basis. Speak to changes and variances.
- Communicate the state of the business in weekly meetings. Recommend strategic actions to maximize sales and margin, optimize inventory, and mitigate risk.
- Highlight status for on-order and committed receipts to support forecasts. Identify risks and drive action plans. Recommend "chasing" or "reflowing" receipts as appropriate.
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Analyze store stock levels and present "action points" for the management of inventory and receipts.
- Work with cross functional team and stores to create transfers and as needed to drive sales.
- Create and maintain reports for the team as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong Analytical and Business acumen
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experienced with Planning and Merchandising applications
- Strong organizational skills and excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Less experienced person would be considered as assistant planner
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- Good interpersonal skills
- Adaptive and collaborative
- Client and Brand focus
- A fast learner, able to work independently in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Self-directed and ability to prioritize
- Strong organizing and follow-up skills
- A good team player
- Functional Expertise
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .