Floor Supervisors are brand ambassadors responsible for creating an emotional connection between our customers and the brand. They assist with leading the effort to exceed expectations, provide exceptional service and display passion for our brand. Floor Supervisors are part of the store management team focused delivering top line sales results.
• Leads the effort to greet and offer assistance to every customer; provides real-time coaching to associates.
• Executes replenishment ensuring sales floor inventory levels and size availability aligns with brand standards; collaborates with management on remerchandising decisions due to sell-through and available backstock.
• Encourages and helps associates maintain an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to help explain value and build brand loyalty.
• Prioritizes delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout the store and always places our customer first; asks our customers for feedback and conveys business opportunities to the Store Manager.
• Resolves customer concerns quickly while exceeding expectations.
Commitment to Efficiency
• Leads the execution of shipment processing, replenishment, pricing, and visual/marketing directives in alignment with brand standards; achieves or exceeds the brand's UPH processing standards.
• Assists in leading merchandising execution, filling in based on sell-through and collaborating with management on new arrival merchandising decisions.
• Enforces all company tools, policies and procedures; assists with loss prevention training and coaches associates to maintain awareness and report concerns.
• Assists with effective scheduling to support payroll strategies and budgets.
• Motivates and inspires associates to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; contributes to the recruiting and onboarding of talent to ensure a best-in-class team.
• Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
• Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
• Embraces innovation, change, and company initiatives; works collaboratively to accomplish brand goals and objectives.
• Minimum of 2 years of retail experience required.
• High school graduate/equivalent preferred.
• Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts; some travel may be requested.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
The salary range for this role and market is $15.50 to $17.00. Salary varies based on the candidate's level of experience and knowledge.
Subject to eligibility requirements, associates may be eligible to receive paid sick leave, public health emergency leave.
Pay Range: $15.35 - $19.60
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH