With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
The PVH HR team are a group of focused, forward thinking and commercial individuals all passionate about offering an outstanding Associate experience. Working at pace, the team operate within clearly defined processes and ways of working, partnering with our in-market stakeholders and Centers of Excellence's in our European Headquarters.
The People/Employee Relations Specialist, Region North is responsible for the providing expert advice and case management in employee relations for the Retail Outlet business across Northern Europe. (UK, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland & Netherlands).
- Enable stakeholders (Store Managers, Area Managers etc.) to lead on People Relation issues, utilising standardized templates, process, and policy.
- Lead case management for Retail stores within Outlet across all of Northern Europe.
- Provide a consultancy service to stakeholders across all levels and provide professional support for high risk / complex issues to both protect our organization whilst ensuring a fair and consistent Associate experience.
- Support the business in resolving matters of conflict at the earliest opportunity and provide an independent mediation role where appropriate.
- Escalate concerns to Senior Leaders or potential business risks where advice has not been acted upon appropriately.
- Monitor and analyse data including but not limited to turnover rates, absence, equal opportunities information and people relation trends, working with the HR Lead and HR Business Partnering team to identify proactive solutions.
- Monitor both short and long-term sickness, advising line managers and ensuring that Associates are managed in accordance with policy whilst supporting Associates well-being.
- In some cases, support with the update of local policy and process issues including delivery of local workshops, ensuring that line managers are appropriately equipped with on-going support in introducing and managing such changes.
- Provide policy advice and guidance to all Associates requiring assistance and encouraging the use of the employers assistance programme where relevant
- Locally manage areas of legal challenge such as employment tribunal applications or personal liability claims - in liaison with both internal and external parties including solicitors.
- Meet regularly with HR Business Partnering and Senior Leaders to discuss people issues and performance within designated departments.
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll have previous experience of front line professional People Relations / ER experience in a similar organisation
- You'll have thorough knowledge and practical application of employment legislation in the UK and know how to find the way in other Northern Europe markets.
- You'll Take Ownership for the Outlet business whilst enabling Store Management to lead their own ER cases.
- You'll Inspire Trust by always maintaining confidentiality and build relationship with diverse stakeholders at ease.
- You'll Connect to Consumer, demonstrating a passion to deliver a quality service on time, every time.
- You'll Collaborate to Win, by working with HR Business Partnering to identify People Relation trends and proactive solutions.
- You'll have Lead Yourself and Take Ownership of your time, Adapting Fast when needed to ensure you prioritise your own workload.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.