We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
As Digital CRM Manager, you will be responsible for managing and driving our omnichannel business using digital CRM tools such as CDP, Marketing Automation, clienteling and social media platforms. Working closely with global and local teams, you will set up innovative digital campaigns and activities to increase customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty. You will also partner with our IT and Data Engineering teams to consolidate and organize our customer data into a single customer view across all channels.
This role reports into the Head of Digital for Tapestry Japan and you will be joining a newly formed, highly-capable digital team. Your local colleagues will include experts in Product, UX and VoC, with close collaboration with global digital teams. Key Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Set up digital CRM and marketing automation activities and campaigns (i.e. email, social media, clienteling), based on communication and assets provided by the marketing teamto increase customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty across all omni channels.
- Partner with brand CRM leads to implement their brand CRM strategies and enable the ideal customer journey.
- Manage, optimize and drive adoption of digital CRM platforms such as CDP, Marketing Automation, clienteling and social media to improve customer engagement.
- Analyze customer and campaign data to measure performance, identify trends, opportunities, and challenges, and make data-driven recommendations to the business units to improve LTV.
- Collaborate with global and local cross-functional teams on digital CRM best practices to maximize the impact delivered by the platforms.
- Drive towards the realization of a single customer view, partnering closely with global and local IT and Data Engineering teams.
- Be up-to-date and help adoption of industry trends and best practices in digital CRM.
- 3+ years of experience in digital CRM or related field in Japan.
- Basic level SQL (Queries with joins and aggregate functions). Intermediate SQL coding highly welcome.
- Business-level spoken and written Japanese and English.
- Experience in enabling successful marketing strategies and campaigns on digital platforms
- Proficiency in digital CRM tools such as CDP, Marketing Automation, clienteling, social media and other martech platforms.
Relevant solutions include: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC), Salesforce MCP (formerly known as Salesforce Interaction Studio), Amperity, Bluecore, Snowflake, Tableau, LINE Business Connect
- Strong analytical skills and experience in data-driven decision-making.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to create alignment between global and local stakeholders.
- Experience with marketing and revenue measurement tools such as MMM, MTA, predictive modeling, CAC, LTV
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Fashion retail experience in Japan
- Digital project management experience
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others : Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/