Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
An opportunity has become available for a Marketing Intern to join HUGO BOSS UK in our London Head Office working within the Communications Department.
The successful candidate must be professional, organised, work well within the team, manage their time, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and keep to set deadlines.
This is a strong next step for someone looking to progress their career in fashion communications.What you can expect:
- Support Marketing Assistant with general department administration as well as global & local reporting to ensure results and feedback are collated in a timely manner
- Liaise with external retail and wholesale partners on communication of key stories and delivering required assets
- Support Marketing Assistant with logistics and operations across all elements of the Communications department including marketing send outs & tracking
- Support Marketing Assistant to ensure assets, campaign information and toolboxes are downloaded and shared with full team in real-time
- Managing and coordinating the internal briefing and delivery of communication assets
- Event organisation and assistance which may occasionally require out-of-hours support
- Competitor and local research
Desired Qualifications And Experience:
- A good understanding of all Microsoft Office programmes
- Degree level qualification (communication or fashion degree preferable)
- Previous experience within a fashion communication department
- Experience of using Fashion GPS
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <