Maison Margiela is a Paris-based fashion house founded in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. Celebrating unconventional aesthetics and embracing the philosophy that fashion is an art of expression rather than a cult of personality, Maison Margiela offers haute couture, ready-to-wear for women and men, contemporary line MM6, footwear, interior design, and accessories, including leather goods, fine jewelry and fragrance.
John Galliano was named Creative Director of the house in 2014, bringing his sense of spectacle and creative mastery to the unique ethos of Maison Margiela. Whilst developing his own vision for the house, John Galliano has entirely respected the Martin Margiela state of mind, creating a fascinating organic process.
In 2002, the French house became part of OTB. Along with sister brands of the group, Maison Margiela continues pushing the boundaries of modern fashion while preserving its distinctive identity and heritage.Job mission
Within the Infrastructure & Operations department is be responsible of manage IT activities for all OTB Group Head Offices and stores in France Regions.Job responsibilities and activities
Directly reporting to the IT Manager France, the IT Coordinator France has the following main responsibilities:
- Act as the main contact point in charge to provide assistance to users on the use of individual tools, applications and / or building technologies for OTB Group User.
- Providing assistance to store as part of the European support team.
- Configuring the company devices used by the user ensuring their proper functioning in compliance with company standards (software, updates, security etc..)
- Supporting the activities of moving workstations and new arrangements by coordinating with the Facility Department where necessary.
- Support the resolution of problems on the Local IT infrastructure (Network, Server etc ..) in collaboration with the HQ.
- Monitor the management of incidents and services requests, proactively identifying critical situations. Track issues and requests by documenting the actions taken to resolve them.
- Implement processes, tools, methods, guidelines, and standards in order to improve efficiency
- Support the IT Manager France providing input to build IT Budget (Capex/Opex) for OTB Group legal entities in France and manage it accordingly in order to achieve the target.
- Manage and procure ICT assets and provision of ICT services for both offices and store keeping the inventory of the hardware and software assets constantly updated as well as implementing the correct disposal procedures.
- Manage the Opening of Stores, Outlet etc.. in France providing all the relevant IT activities in collaboration with the other company functions.
- Collaborate with the Central Infrastructure & Operation Team to locally deliver IT projects including coordination of third parties.