Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Digital Collection Manager BOSS Womenswear (m/f/d)to join our team.What you can expect:
- Responsible for the coordination, steering and timely control of the collection development process in alignment with
- Styles and forms set-up in PLM
- Organization of development related meetings, e.g. sketchhandovers, fittings
- Planning of timing and priorities to reach SMS production deadlines
- Coordination of database set-up of special programmes
- Responsible for the virtual development of products in close collaboration with interfaces (Design, Pattern, R&D, Digital
Library, Digital Excellence)
- Selfresponsible planning of workstreams in line with the companys' timelines. 3D visualisation of styles in CLO3D, visualisation of design ideas, preparation of day-to-day digital simulations for presentations and meetings, simulation of styles in onlineshop quality and for the digital showroom
- Responsible for style BOM completeness and release for SMS production; Communication of style updates to relevant interfaces and garment makers
- Accountable for sustainability data maintenance
- Work in partnership with Design and R&D, Digital Library, Brand Management, Data Management, Production and Buying
- Support of the Design Team in 3D Visualization
- Management of multiple briefs and communication to Design team and Brand team
- Transfer of best practice activities and processes between MPGs
- Optimization of workstreams between Design Team and Collection Coordination
- University/ Bachelor studies in a relevant field of digital fashion and product creation
- At least 2 years work experience required
- Qualified theoretical & practical knowledge of digital product development
- Good understanding of design ideas and their translation into digital simulations
- High attention to details, understanding of digital technology and high interest in computer generated imagery
- Very good knowledge of English and excellent time management skills
- Actingwithin various, defined guidelines and applyingspecified processes and standards
- Advanced computer skills (PLM, Microsoft, Illustrator, Adobe)
- Deep knowledge in 3D visualization softwares (CLO3D is a must)
- Proactive solution-oriented thinking, abundance of ideas, willingness to push boundaries
- Carryingout regular/ irregular operational & organizational tasks independently and responsibly
- Focused on the achievement of short and medium-term goals & projects
- Cooperating& communicatingwith interfaces at national and international level
- Project Management skills are a plus #LI-JW2
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Julia Wasselai (JULIA_WASSELAI@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.