Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
Within our Operations & Procurement Team, we are searching for a six months internship starting from October.
The candidate will mainly be expected to support the team in managing the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Support the Team in production monitoring, placing orders and follow up logistics and invoicing to secure on-time delivery of finished goods to customers and markets;
- Assist within the department the preparation of files, reports and document management;
- Frequent exchange with interfaces within the Business Unit to secure availability of our product categories.
- Have a degree in Business Administration or Engineering;
- Be fluent in English, Italian and or German would be a plus;
- Have excellent knowledge of MS-Office tools, especially Excel ; knowledge of VBA, MATLABS is a plus;
- Have good organizational, communicational and analytical skills;
- Be able to manage the assigned tasks with great accuracy, set your own priorities, take responsibility and optimize the time.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and balance between business and personal life:
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full relocation support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.