Why Join Us
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style.
We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want.
With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity.
Location: Stabio (Ticino) or Lomazzo
As a Sales & Distribution Specialist, you will be part of Business Continuity Team to support Zegna's global transformation program based on the standard SAP S/4. You will be responsible for providing first-level support, applying a global template, implementing core model as well as localizations and always promoting process convergence.
How will You contribute
- Provide first-level support to business users in order-to-cash area
- Collaborate within business continuity team to manage, maintain and enhance order to cash functionalities through the SAP S/4 solution adoption and evolution
- Ensure the quality of SAP S/4 solution to meet the specific business needs, ensuring seamless integration with other functional areas across the full landscape (legacy systems as well)
- Work closely with key users to understand business requirements and translate them into effective and efficient SAP S/4 solutions
- Address issues and support users during the SAP S/4 solution adoption process
- Coordinate activities performed by external partners ensuring quality level of delivered solutions
- Collaborate with projects' team to implement new features or enhancements in order-to-cash area
- Execute test scripts and support user acceptance test
- Conduct training sessions
Who you are
You are a professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with business users and ability to work both independently and in team, managing priorities, and meeting business deadlines.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent knowledge/experience
- At least 3 years in a similar role, configuring and using the SAP SD Module (FMS, AFS environment preferred)
- Proficiency in analyzing and troubleshooting SD module-related issues
- In-depth knowledge of finance processes (preferably in fashion/apparel/footwear industry)
- Ability to translate business requirements into effective SAP solutions
- Familiarity with application maintenance best practices and project management methodologies
- Experience in delivering training and preparing technical documentation
- Fluency in spoken and written English