About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this role, you will be a part of the Franchise "AMP" Team (Account Management, Planning, and Pricing) that brings the financial strategy of our Franchisee's vision to life by managing the end-to-end buy planning process with Franchise cross-functional teams. This includes Account Management, Product, Marketing, Visual and Logistics.
The Planning team is responsible for the development, execution and communication of Franchise global top-down financial plans and strategies - owning sales, margin and inventory planning. The team develops preseason budgets/plans along with monthly forecasting targets to drive profitable in-season management for the entire Franchise portfolio across all brands, channels and regions.
As Franchise Planner, you will drive success in the US Wholesale region within our fleet by creating a financial roadmap and marrying it to brand strategy and customer needs. You are passionate about using your qualitative and quantitative skillset in an international retail environment, finding joy and creativity in forecasting and financial planning. You are curious, innovative, and focused on executing an amazing customer experience while delivering/exceeding financial targets. Strong analytical and storytelling skills will serve you well, and a collaborative mindset is a must.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Preseason, formulate top-down account level retail sales/wholesale buy targets and strategies for annual budgets and quarterly plans
- In season, reforecast sales plans and identify risk/opportunities to plans; collaborate with cross functional teams to develop action plans to achieve financial goals
- Seasonal hindsight including partner risks/opportunities at the brand level and collaborate with cross-functional team to develop future seasonal strategy and influence partner buys
- Responsible for analysis and understanding of franchise health of business, driving franchise development and growth strategies
- Forecast Franchisee replenishment needs preseason and identify opportunities to drive in season sales
- Comfortable with presenting to multiple audiences (internal and external cross-functional meetings, top-line financials, and in-season performance to identify future risks and opportunities with CFT to hit revenue goals)
- Onboard new partners to planning tools and processes
- Develop processes and tools based on the fast-paced changing retail environment and Franchisee needs
- Collaborate with peers and Franchise leaders to ensure consistency of information, share best-practices, and develop systems knowledge
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Must be comfortable in Excel (e.g. data manipulation and advanced formula knowledge), and be systems savvy
- Believe in the Power of Team; builds constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
- Possess strong business acumen and strategic agility, able to handle many projects simultaneously while effectively prioritizing workload
- Be a problem solver, not just a problem spotter, and work to drive toward solutions with speed, conviction, and a blue-sky mentality
- Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Being able to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables
- Minimum of 1-3 years of merchandise planning/buying experience
- Experience in wholesale and consulting-like roles is a plus
- May require occasional domestic travel
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $77,100 - $102,200 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.