At Tiffany, our employees honor every special moment in our customer's lives and every unique gift that commemorates their milestones. This differentiating factor, known as the Tiffany Experience ( Creating Connections, Providing Personalized Experiences and Honoring the Tiffany Legacy) is never compromised…. and it never will be!
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Coordinator to continue to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each customer.
As an Operations Coordinator you will:
- Take the lead by performing all back of house operations in a Tiffany store.
- Provide excellent client service and partners with store leadership on key initiatives which supports the team and drives sales goals.
- Be a key holder who acts as a manager on duty when a manager is unavailable. (Duties include coordinating order fulfillment, managing inventory, coordinating client service activities, and may open and close the store)
- Provide exceptional operational support to drive sales and service.
- Complete daily tasks such as order fulfillment, shipping, receiving and replenishment, cleaning jewelry, transferring merchandise, taking in jewelry repairs, and cleaning merchandise, following company operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures and maintain inventory accuracy. Partner and communicate effectively with Sales Professionals, Management, and clients to respond and follow up to requests quickly and accurately.
- Support Company operations efficiency objectives by ensuring all activities improve productivity and by providing feedback on process changes through appropriate channels. Assist management in coordinating work and mentor team members to improve performance when acting as manager on duty.
- Takes the lead, partnering with the operations professional to ensure operational excellence in all tasks.
- Deepen the relationship with our clients to drive lifetime loyalty and spend.
- Carry out operations and sales support functions to support the store in consistently achieving or exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual store sales plan.
- Collect customer data during interactions to cultivate new and existing customers.
- Drive business through key product pillars.
- Elevate in store experience by consistently delivering memorable moments. Demonstrate passion as a Tiffany brand ambassador, providing the Tiffany Touch during every client interaction.
- Demonstrate Client Experience Behaviors identified within the NPS program.
- Implement standard processes by optimizing hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences and act on NPS scores and client feedback.
- Resolve client and employee concerns applying judgment and detailed knowledge of policy, procedure, and practice.
- 2-3 years of prior retail experience in retail operations with comprehensive knowledge of merchandising, client service, administration, and shipping.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day business needs.
- Authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- A college/university degree.
- Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work.