Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For over 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability Responsibilities
The Seasonal Tiffany Ambassador will deliver the Tiffany Touch to every client that they interact with and set the tone for the client's visit in the Landmark store. Seasonal Ambassadors interact daily with clients, building brand desirability through unique face to face interactions. Stationed throughout the Landmark, Tiffany & Co Seasonal Ambassadors are have a significant influence on the client's journey and experience within the store. Tiffany & Co Seasonal Ambassadors greet and welcome clients as the embodiment of the Tiffany Warm Welcome and hold the critical position of embodying the brand through every client interaction.
Support Client Experience :
- Assist and interact with clients in a warm and courteous manner, helping to create luxury experiences that positively impact both sales and service
- Attend to the needs of internal and external clients while greeting and directing clients throughout the Landmark store
- Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring clients are warmly welcomed, assisted accordingly and have a memorable experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
- Engage with clients and share Tiffany and Co. history, product introductions and service offerings
- Utilize storytelling and conversation to discern client needs, partnering them with the appropriate sales professional to achieve sales goals.
- Accurately manage floor waiting list.
- Communicate with management any potential service issues.
- Share client interactions and impressions of the brand with management.
- Foster collaboration and works best in a team environment.
- Support all hospitality and selling events, ensuring that all areas are stocked and clean.
- Assist sales team with boxing and wrapping items, replenishing POS and gifting supplies, keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized.
- Safeguard Tiffany property and handle sensitive client information in strict adherence to the Record Retention Guidelines.
- Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate agility when it comes to change.
NOTE: All applicants for Ambassadors will be required to complete a Pre-Hire Assessment as part of the recruitment process.
- Client focused mentality
- Exceptional Verbal Communication skills
- Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day business needs.
- Ability to work with VIP Clients
- Organizational and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial, flexible and independent
- Possess strong commitment to fostering a team environment and collaboration
- Strong sense of urgency
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based
- Knowledgeable about New York City; restaurants, shops, tourist attractions
- Experience in luxury hospitality industries; restaurant, hotel, retail, security
- Additional language skills a plus, not a requirement
The hiring range for this position ranges from $20-23 per hour. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. This role is also eligible for sales commission.