Due to a propelling growth in our Direct To Consumer (DTC) business, we are looking for a Digital Content Merchandiser to help shape the next growth phase of On's onsite experience. You will work within the DTC E-Commerce Merchandising & Optimization team in an environment where we make ideas happen fast and give you high levels of responsibility. You will aim to provide a best-in-class onsite shopping experience by optimizing and innovating the way we present our products and campaigns. You understand how digital strategies and how to optimize SEO via engaging words and visuals to improve both website visibility, performance and the enhancement of the full customer journey. You will communicate across a broad spectrum of stakeholders both locally and globally and leverage all of the available digital tools to ensure your content and merchandising plans are covered from all fronts. You will also have the pulse of what is globally needed in digital content management and visual merchandising via your strong connection to North America (NA), our largest and fastest-growing region.
- Design and execute the Digital Content Merchandising strategy for the North American region
- Manage Search + merchandising, improving relevancy and results for onsite search and testing alternative product sequencing strategies
- Oversee and optimize local product catalogue(s) and website hierarchy, ensuring site functionality fuels the biggest impact possible while optimizing our overall merchandising efficacy
- Manage a robust test and learn agenda for site A/B tests with a key focus on improving key metrics whilst maintaining global channel integrity
- Champion the constant enhancement of creating a 'best in class' and engaging user experience on our webshop, through providing regional inputs and opportunities to Global site roadmap
- Collaborate with country market teams to bring local activations, stories, and brand moments to life on our site, whilst still keeping high brand standards, enabling the website to be the pinnacle representation of our brand
- Collaborate with Production team to build a bespoke suite of enticing assets and rich copy sets
- Collaborate with our Digital Personalization teams to enable personalized and localized content, service-related messaging, and optimization of product recommendations.
- Collaborate with our Ecommerce Merch Planner to ensure maximum efficiency across full product assortment and protect inventory level(s)
- Continually analyze and evaluate product and campaign performance data, regularly sharing out to key stakeholders within and outside of DTC
- 4+ years experience in an Ecommerce or Digital Merchandising role, ideally set within a fast-growth DTC Ecommerce landscape
- Knowledge of and proficiency with E-Merchandising, Onsite Search and CMS tools
- An innate understanding of digital customer behavior, product lifecycle, market/seasonal trends, and how the onsite experience can impact the funnel conversion rate
- Experience with digital visual merchandising, site optimization, project management, and business intelligence and analytical tools
- Customer-centric mindset who enjoys coming up with creative solutions
- Analytical and data-driven, can read numbers to identify risk factors and potentialize opportunities
- Excellent at building internal cross-functional relationships on both a local and global level
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a running brand, the E-Commerce team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars is used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists, and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed - what else?
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.