Why Join Us
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style.
We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want.
With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity.
Location: Lomazzo, Milan (or Stabio)
As IT Retail Direct to Consumer Specialist you will join DTC team to support Zegna global transformation program based on SAP S/4, SAP CAR and Fiori APP, implementing/customizing core model as well as localizations. Furthermore you will actively participate in other Direct to Consumer projects.
How will You contribute
- Participate to design workshops
- Analyze and translate business requirements into functional and technical specification
- Design S/4, SAP CAR and Fiori App functional solution, including configuration, considering integration with other functional areas across the full landscape (including legacy systems)
- Maintain and support existing solutions for area of competency
- Execute test scripts, support user acceptance test, plan and coordinate go-live and post go-live activities
Who you are
You are a professional with strong analytical skills, attention to details and technicalities.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent knowledge/experience
- At least 4 years of experience on the retail processes, specifically store operations and ecom integration and on omnichannel solution
- Experience on fashion and luxury market, focused on direct-to-consumer business will be considered a plus
- Excellent knowledge of SAP SD/MM Module (FMS,IS Retail, S/4 Hana, AFS environment preferred) and SAP CAR, with at least one end-to-end SAP implementation project
- Fluency in spoken and written English