Position Overview: The Distribution Planner will be responsible for the completion of daily activities that support distribution for the Americas, sales, and inventory initiatives to make optimum use of the Company's inventory. S/he acts as the direct liaison to all retail branches and sales organizations for stock level analysis and sales support.
Key Accountabilities: Distribution
- Create stock target based on inventory constraints, sales trends, merchandising initiatives, and strategic regional needs.
- Monitor inventory levels in selling locations to optimize the company's inventory assets and meet availability targets.
- Analyze allocations and partner with Merchandising team to review distribution/assortment.
- Identify intra-regional rebalance opportunities. Execute rebalances to drive sales, support inventory turn objectives and maximize availability.
- Drive support of new stores, product initiatives, new products, promotions and address regional trends and needs. Promote focus on best sellers and sales drivers.
- Support market events through allocating and monitoring inventory movement across stores.
- Proficiently utilize Reporting tools to analyze sales and inventory, optimize model accuracy, process rebalance and improve decision making.
- Review and analyze inventory availability levels, constraints and opportunities on regional level. React to concerns and provide follow-up action points in a timely manner.
- Tailor reporting to target audience and summarize actions and analysis.
- Introduce new reporting to gain replenishment efficiencies.
- Share regional updates & business highlights to business partners (store & regional analysis, merchandise trend report analysis, new store updates, regional event/ merchandising updates).
- Foster internal team environment: Share unique departmental/regional inventory issues or concerns with team and collaborate on analyses and procedural efficiencies.
- Communicate with stores, provide availability analysis and recovery projections.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3-4 years' experience in Supply Chain, sales and stock analysis
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Excellent written/verbal communication and diplomacy skills
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Knowledge of Analytics/Reporting tools and Retail Service Center Operations (such as Anaplan, Business Objects, Compass, Alteryx, MIPS, TTO, Power BI, etc.)
The hiring range for this position ranges from $79,000 - $91,000. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.