**Please apply with a resume written in English
The Specialist, Global Creative Strategy is responsible for conceiving, leading and organizing multiple projects. S/he is responsible for conceptual design through a creative approach, design development, project reviews, project communications, quality and design control, scheduling, and project reporting, and for producing any content related to store and brand experience. This individual must be creative and with a project management attitude, detailed oriented and has the ability to develop design concepts and to produce related content within the Tiffany and Company standards and manage the overall scheduling and budget of the projects. Position Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the team to define an actionable macro-plan and calendar of all yearly creative projects/activities with internal/external stakeholders.
- Support Director, Global Creative Strategy with ideation, project management and follow up for overall store and brand experience creative content strategy.
- Ensure key strategies are developed, executed and communicated clearly globally, with a special focus on EMEA & Asia.
- Serve as an ambassador for the department partnering with stakeholders, both internal and external to ensure both department and company are achieved.
- Partner with internal designers & external agencies to create digital content for retail location, selling environments, windows, in-store & out of stores brand activations, pop-up, events, exhibitions. This can include, though not limited to: video content, audio soundtracks, augmented reality, and projection mapping.
- Collaborate with internal teams & external talents to elevate the brand experience storytelling and imagery. This can include, though not limited to: architectural photo and video shooting, books and publications, podcasts.
- Prepare creative presentations for various audiences:
- Senior leadership to assist with validating strategies and projects
- External briefs
- Internal briefs that clearly communicate validated strategies and expectations for execution
- Run creative research and innovation keeping abreast of design, trends, and competition to bring competitive advantage for the brand.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 5 years of experience in luxury, fashion & jewelry retail, branding and design industries.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe illustrator and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Good communicator - position requires interacting with many internal and external partners
- Mental agility - role covers many aspects of the business and requires team member to be able to jump between many topics
- Creative strategy and Project development experience, including operational plans and compelling presentations.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign & After Effects (nice to have)