On is a brand driven by exceptional design. This means we give great importance to how we communicate through our visual language, from photographic and video outputs to in-store experience. You'll be working on the creation of the complete visual world around our new products. You'll set the visual tone of voice for our campaigns and work closely with the team to achieve the very best outcome. You'll be directly responsible for the creation of our visual assets, make sure the highest quality is obtained and the brand message is delivered. We are looking for a holistic thinker with a passion for sports, technology and lifestyle, great communicator and even greater team player.
- You will create full visual concepts of On's new product campaigns based on On's visual identity
- You'll set the tone of voice for each campaign you'll work on: visuals, movies, digital and printed graphics, and POS
- You'll be responsible for detailed concept development, moodboards, internal presentation, and execution of campaign-related photo and video shootings
- You'll be responsible for smaller video productions with our internal video team, and coordinate bigger video shoots together with external production companies and directors
- You'll work very closely with the creative team and lead the creative development of each campaign, making sure the team can create the very best outcome based on your overall direction
- You'll translate the broader concept of a marketing campaign into a target audience specific visual output
- You'll be responsible to deliver our brand message to our customers in a way that is outstanding but still straightforward
- You've got at least 5 years' experience working as an Art Director and have loved every minute of it
- You know your way around graphic design (printed and digital graphics), motion design and photography
- You have an excellent visualization capacity and a talent to turn concepts into images without losing sight of our target audience, our customers or customers-to-be
- Your portfolio demonstrates that you have worked on mid-scale photo- and video shoots and that you are able to work on different visual styles
- Your work is influenced by the style of vibrant cities such as Berlin, London, Copenhagen, New York or Tokyo
- Open minded, respectful and a great listener, you're a master at expressing yourself - both verbally and through the written word.You thrive when faced with autonomy and minimal guidance, and are confident enough to bring your own thoughts to the table
- A true team player, you understand and respect the importance of collaboration and compromise
Meet The Team
We're the friend who shows you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won't let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We love getting to know our community and finding out what they want and need. We're always looking for new, interesting ways to communicate our products - so if you have an idea that could be our new secret weapon, speak up and run with it (literally)!
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.