On is a brand driven by exceptional design. This means we give great importance to how we communicate through our visual language, from photographic and video outputs to in-store experience. We are looking for an art director to support these works through our Brand Design Team. You'll be working on the creation of the complete visual world around our new products. You'll set the visual tone of voice for our digital campaigns and work closely with the team to achieve the very best outcome. You'll be directly responsible for the creation of our visual assets, make sure the highest quality is obtained and the brand message is delivered. We are looking for a holistic thinker with a passion for sports, technology and lifestyle, great communicator and even greater team player.
- You will create full visual concepts and guidelines for On's product photography and e-commerce imagery
- You'll be on set for all these photoshoots and motion productions
- You'll be responsible to set the tone of voice for each campaign and season you'll work on, ensuring consistency and care for detail on all levels
- You'll brief retouchers and review all images
- You'll be responsible for the overall quality control of all e-commerce product photography
- You'll work closely within the internal production team as well as with external agencies
- You've got at least 3 years' experience working as an Art Director with a focus on digital campaign and e-commerce photography
- Knowledge of digital channels (social media, display, youtube)
- You know your way around graphic design (printed and digital graphics), motion design and photography
- You have an excellent visualization capacity and a talent to turn concepts into images without losing sight of our target audience, our customers or customers-to-be
- Your portfolio demonstrates that you have worked on mid-scale photo- and video shoots and that you are able to work on different visual styles
- Your work is influenced by the style of vibrant cities such as Berlin, London, Copenhagen, New York or Tokyo
- Open minded, respectful and a great listener, you're a master at expressing yourself - both verbally and through the written word. You thrive when faced with autonomy and minimal guidance, and are confident enough to bring your own thoughts to the table
- A true team player, you understand and respect the importance of collaboration and compromise
Meet The Team
We're big thinkers and change-makers, constantly reinventing how we do things - questioning the status quo and finding new ideas to try as inspiration strikes us.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.