Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is seeking an experienced copywriter to join our multilingual Brand Voice team at our headquarters in Germany to write customer-facing marketing texts in English. This is a temporary position as a parental leave replacement for 1 year.
Together with our copywriting team, you will work daily across a very wide variety of channels to maintain a distinctive and consistent global tone of voice for our BOSS and HUGO brands.What you can expect:
- Write consistent and compelling copy for social channels and general marketing content
- Translation of customer insights and marketing objectives into compelling and impactful copy that supports campaign and company goals
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, in order to deliver best-in-class copy for each touchpoint
- Balance speed and quality in order to meet daily deadlines while maintaining high standards and consistency
- Collaborate with external agencies and copywriters on marketing projects
- You are a native speaker of English
- You have a deep understanding of social media and its trends; with a proven ability to develop compelling and engaging written content across a number of social platform
- You have an unflappable personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- You have a strong team spirit
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.