We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each client and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design, and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability. As a Store Director you will:
- Effectively lead, develop, and support the sales and/or operations of a Tiffany store to meet and/or exceed sales and profitability targets.
- Be a strong, decisive, and collaborative leader who builds a climate of service excellence and leads the team to deliver extraordinary client experiences and partners with the Market Vice President.
- Be a dynamic and inspiring leader who embodies the LVMH Values. You will Cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit, be Creative and innovative and Deliver Excellence in all you do. Whist at the heart of it all knowing People make the difference.
- Build spheres of influence within the store, the mall, and the city
- Deepen the relationship with your clients to achieve commercial targets and drive lifetime loyalty and spend.
- Identify business opportunities and implement actions to consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual store salesl target. Direct managers to drive client development activity among individual team members to cultivate new and existing clients.
- Demonstrate passion and deliver Tiffany Touch moments to both team members and clients, managing client relationships personally.
- Manage and motivate & inspire the team to drive business through key product pillars.
- Elevate the in-store experience by consistently delivering memorable moments.
- Lead, model, and coach based on NPS score, provide feedback, and elevate the Tiffany Experience by keeping the survey questions in mind.
- Ensure continuous Guest Experience management presence on the sales floor, coaching the team on the selling ceremony and ensuring Tiffany client experience expectations are being always delivered.
- Optimize hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences.
- Cast a successful team; Elevate and hire talent to ensure a winning team and create a best-in-class service & selling organization.
- Prioritize diversity, cultivate inclusive environments, and foster growth
- Accurately assess capabilities and build robust development plans to grow talent at all levels and assist career growth.
- Continuously encourage, coach, and provide qualitative feedback, utilizing reward and recognition as well as performance management process to improve team engagement and performance.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of sales management experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant client related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Proven track record in sales generation, managing the achievement of sales goals.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in market.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- A college/university degree.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $148,750-$175,000. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. Retail management are also eligible for bonus and sales incentives.