INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
The FC Manager must coordinate and supervise daily activities of the warehouse. He will be responsible in overseeing the receiving, warehousing and shipping of products. Should manage teams of workers and deal with personnel issues such as recruitment, training and discipline of staff. Ensure productivity targets are met and ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility
- » Plan, delegate and review activities of Warehouse supervisors.
- » Evaluate daily workload, Plan and allocate work force to complete daily objectives.
- » Constantly plan out all warehouse resources and activities in relation to company objectives and targets.
- » Audit of daily/weekly/monthly productivity reports and KPIs
- » Ensure customer requirements are satisfied.
- » Manage stock control, receipts, storage, retrievals and ensure the timely delivery of goods.
- » Ensure all shifts are planned and operated in a correct manner
- » Follow up & control daily absence and over time.
- » Close analysis, promotion and identification of areas for improvement within company's Quality Management System
- » Promote constant motivation among staff to strive for an efficient and effective warehouse administration
- » Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees
- » Warehouse layout & space management as per ongoing workloads and requirements
- » Assets maintenance and timely service of MHE and emergency equipments
- » Maintain efficient housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding area.
- » Strictly follow, develop and improve standard processes, procedures and work instructions. Also promote adherence to procedures by your staff.
- » Ensure that department keeps a high standard of health and safety and environmental performance as per ISO 45001 and ISO 14001.
- » Report all incidents, of any nature and however caused, to their immediate superior completing all necessary documentation promptly and accurately.
- » Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse any equipment provided for ensuring health, safety or welfare.
- » Report damage to equipment fixtures and fittings, MHE defects, incidents at work.
What you'll need to succeed
Min 5 years of experience in Warehouse Management
Good English Language
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS