On is a brand driven by exceptional design. This means we give great importance to how we communicate through our visual language, from photographic and video outputs to in-store experience. You'll be overseeing On's product photography asset library, ensuring all apparel, footwear and accessories have the required assets for launch and that quality standards are met. You will maintain and update our visual guidelines and work closely with the team to achieve the very best outcome. You'll be directly responsible for the accuracy and delivery of our visual assets, making sure the highest quality is obtained and the brand message is delivered. We are looking for a holistic thinker with a passion for sports, technology and lifestyle, great communicator and even greater team player.
- This is a new role within the team, and your experience in a similar role will enable you to implement new ways of working and best practices
- You will keep the team on track, driving the delivery schedule and working with the producers to ensure all deadlines are met
- You will be responsible for delivering final assets. Ensuring all files are accurate and communicating releases to the wider team
- You'll respond to all image queries, putting your detective hat on to follow up on discrepancies and changes
- You will need to be confident in coordinating a high-volume workload and building relationships with a flexible attitude
- You'll be up to speed with On's products in no time! You'll know your Cloudventures from your Cloudwanders...
- You'll juggle priorities whilst aligning timeframes with project stakeholders
- Work alongside the Producers to schedule and book retouching resources
- You'll be responsible for the overall quality control of all e-commerce product photography
- You'll work closely within the internal production team as well as with external agencies
- You will conduct regular audits of our e-commerce channels, and drive any actions required
- You've got at least 3 years' experience working as an Image Coordinator with a focus on e-commerce photography
- An in depth knowledge of asset management systems
- You know your way around a photoshoot and have a solid understanding of retouching processes
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Adobe CC
- Your work is influenced by the style of vibrant cities such as Berlin, London, Copenhagen, New York or Tokyo
- Open minded, respectful and a great listener, you're a master at expressing yourself - both verbally and through the written word. You thrive when faced with autonomy and minimal guidance, and are confident enough to bring your own thoughts to the table
- A true team player, you understand and respect the importance of collaboration and compromise
Meet The Team
You'll be joining the Product Photography Production team, we are a highly motivated team of Art Directors and Producers who know On's product offering inside out!
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.