PVH is one of the most successful fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic brands CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER with more than 30.000 employees operating in over 40 countries. PVH stands for development and innovation like no other company with the ongoing digitalization and integration of all channels.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued, and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location for around 500 employees.
We're searching for a Specialist Digital Sales Operations/Excellence (m/f/x) to join our headquarters in Düsseldorf's Media Harbor whose mission will be to support the company's advancing digital strategy. We have come a long way in how we use digital technology and data to not only find the sweet spot between fashion and tech but to automate processes and drive scalability. We have bold ambitions for how digital can change our future digital (selling) landscape to continue to be a pioneer in digital and smart selling. The Smart Selling team sits within the Digital Business department, responsible for smart replenishment solutions as the foundation of our business. A day in the life of a Specialist Digital Sales Operations (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- You will deliver outstanding smart selling experiences as well as people centric tool developments
- You will bring together technical teams, sales teams, and wholesale partners
- You will support shaping the strategic direction to sustainably grow smart selling
- You will manage key projects to explore, develop, and lead various smart selling transformation initiatives
- You will stay curious for fresh ideas and are interested in experimenting with new technologies to drive digital sales innovation and to keep the replenishment landscape future proof
- You will be the subject matter expert and central contact for all inquiries regarding the use and orchestration of our digital replenishment solutions
- You will monitor and improve automated replenishment processes
- You will create best practices, drive process automation and design new business standards to increase turnover
- You will power data driven decisions
What you can expect from us:
- A minimum of 2 years relevant professional experience in an international business environment
- Experience with replenishment tools and EDI standards as an advantage
- User experience SAP, BW/HANA, Tableau as an advantage
- Conceptual strength as well as analytical, goal-oriented, and structured way of working
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders on multiple levels
- Flexibility in adapting to a dynamic work environment and adhering to time-sensitive deadlines
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken in English and German
- PVH offers you a smart working model (hybrid) including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender you are welcome here.