We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
In this role, the Inclusion and Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for managing end to end recruitment and developing comprehensive recruiting strategies and partnerships to support talent, culture, community and marketplace pillars.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Talent Acquisition and experience identifying and building relationships with colleges and universities, community, non-profit and other organizations to:
• Lead the end-to-end recruitment process and sourcing support for a variety of positions, ensuring a focus on ensuring position postings are seen by diverse talent pools
• Drive innovative sourcing and pipelining strategies (for recruiters) to attract a diverse pool of qualified candidates, to find and engage the best talent in the market for current needs as well as long-term pipelining
• Review job descriptions and requirements to ensure they promote inclusivity and minimize bias while ensuring that the most-qualified candidates are selected and top talent is retained.
• Provide hiring managers, interview teams and talent acquisition consultation on recruitment practices, including those related to Equity Inclusion and Diversity to ensure an objective and equitable hiring process
• Own monthly recruiting reporting, insights and analysis of recruiting, hiring and selection metrics
• Partner with North America Talent Acquisition leader to identify areas of opportunity and optimize the effectiveness of Talent Acquisition in removing barriers for applicants and fostering equity, inclusion and diversity in recruiting practices and processes
• Develop and build relationships with programs, partnerships, professional associations, community organizations, universities and colleges to help educate them and their members about the Company and employment opportunities
• Collaborate with key stakeholders (Equity, Inclusion and Diversity Center of Expertise, HR Business Partners, Employee Resource Business Groups) to promote equitable hiring and promotion practices.
• Support employer branding efforts
• Build and maintain proactive partnership with management team and people managers in order to understand their business, anticipate their staffing needs, and offer recruiting solutions and tools
• Conduct follow-up with managers and teams to determine the effectiveness of pipeline, quality of candidates and other outreach and recruiting efforts.
The accomplished individual will possess...
• 5+ years of professional experience in HR, project management, Talent Acquisition and Equity Inclusion and Diversity inititives at similarly sized organizations
• 2+ years of experience with Equity Inclusion & Diversity recruitment and hiring strategies and initiatives
• Experience developing and implementing talent acquisition initiatives with demonstrated success in creating diverse pipeline strategies and recruiting plans
• Proven track record of building and cultivating productive partnerships with talent providers, community organizations, professional associations, and educational institutions
• Ability to establish credibility and influence across all levels of the organization
• Proficiency in MS office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint - required
An outstanding professional will have...
• Degree level education in a related field, and relevant professional qualifications is desirable
• Experience working at a large retailer or brand
• Experience recruiting for a federal contractor and understanding of the OFCCP
• Ability to articulate vision and direction, communicate effectively and manage and measure performance
• An entrepreneurial and tenacious spirit
• Authentic passion for equity, inclusion and diversity
Our Competencies for All Employees
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or email@example.com
Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/ BASE PAY RANGE $90,000.00 TO $110,000.00
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit