Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Take up the leading role in the Operations and Support of Application Integration for Asia Pacific.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Provide support and solutions to all Application Integration tools used in APAC.
* Becoming a functional master of Application Integration support.
* Lead a team of Application Integration support resources, and provide daily hands-on production support, ensuring issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
* Adopt the Ralph Lauren APAC support model and liaise with Helpdesk, RL IT teams and business teams to understand Application Integration issues and provide solutions
* Manage incidents in the ServiceNow tool and ensure information is maintained promptly and accurately
* Identify recurring issues and work with RL IT teams to provide workarounds and permanent solutions.
* Provide regular status updates and statistics of production issues to RL support leadership and teams. Communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of the issues
* Provide technical architecture subject matter expertise for the RL support teams
* Act as a mentor to the Application Integration support team and provide training to them on technical knowledge and Ralph Lauren support processes.
* To promote regular dialogue within IT and the business to share knowledge and field experiences in order ensure continuous improvement of support and services through alignment with business directions and strategies.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* 5 years of experience and in-depth knowledge of Application Integration tools, such as Microsoft Enterprise Integration Platform BizTalk server, Azure integration services (Logic apps, API management), Azure Data Factory and/or Mulesoft
* Database and SQL knowledge is required. Be able to write simple SQL statements and make slight modifications to existing SQL to extract/update data in the database
* Experience in providing production support to business users would be an advantage
* Experience in leading a team in working with various counterparts in different locations and time zones
* Experience with different integration architecture and cloud-based platforms
* Good knowledge of EDI, IDOC or different type of interface format
* Good knowledge of integration design patterns and service-oriented architecture
* A fast learner and be able to gain the knowledge of new integration tools without difficulty
* Good written and spoken English with strong communications and interpersonal skills
* Process Improvement/Re-engineering experience
* Flexible in working hours, and be able to participate in a support shift roster
* Membership of relevant professional institution