Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Ralph Lauren E-Commerce Merchandising Operations team is looking for an enthusiastic and data-driven individual to join our team of e-commerce professionals focused on building a world-class digital customer experience. As Site Merchandising Operations Manager, you will lead a small team to collaboratively oversee product lifecycle management and lead merchandising strategies on site in order to drive aggressive business goals, customer loyalty toward the brand and a standard of excellence for our digital flagship. This individual will have detail-oriented approach, a sharp understanding of technology and a passion for what drives customers to buy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Manage vertical team for an entire division, overseeing product assortment and site merchandising strategy at PDP, PLP and navigational levels · Apply analytical problem-solving expertise and project management skills to drive 'end-to-end' ownership of digital experiences, leveraging product data, customer analytics and more · Balance logic & magic, folding in brand storytelling and customer behavioral trends to strategic decision making · Develop & operationalize processes and tools to integrate into cross-functional work, enabling the team to drive multiple concurrent projects · Gather and apply evolving systems knowledge to inform go-forward technological enhancements and processes; partner with technical teams and lead testing, issue triaging and process implementation · Drive reporting share outs and reconciliation across teams to mitigate inventory liability and systems issues · Partner across team to share strategies, learnings and status updates to lead as one team, focused on the customer
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
· BA with strong academic record
* Excellent strategic, analytical, critical thinking & problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills with proven ability to build strong working relationships with executive leaders across functions and businesses; excellent follow up and follow through
* Proven leadership and managerial experience; ability to lead and develop high-performing team members; act as a role model and "go to" person
* Enthusiastic team player with positive, "can-do" attitude; proactive in approach; ready to go above and beyond on behalf of the team and the customer experience - no task is too big or small
* Consistently seek to improve performance through feedback gathering, self-assessment and goal setting
* Ability to be proactive and solution-oriented with sense of urgency to achieve goals and meet deadlines; leverage resources and innovate to overcome obstacles; apply keen observation skills to identify trends and anomalies
* Ability to synthesize and clearly communicate complicated concepts to be easily interpreted by cross-functional partners across the company in order to quickly identify and escalate critical issues / actionable opportunities
* Demonstrated organizational and operational mind-set; technical acumen
* Demonstrated ability to be flexible and pivot across multiple projects, simultaneously managing working team and delivering excellence for the customer experience through "customer-first" approach