Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a highly motivated personto strengthen our Customer Relationship Management Department.You are driven by data, marketing automation and optimization ofconsumer engagement. In this role you are responsible for increasing customer value by managing CRM Campaignswithin our global CRM Markets.What you can expect:
- Proactive, comprehensive expansion of global omnichannel loyalty concept for the HUGO BOSS end consumers. Working closely with local markets to determine international requirements. Ensuring roll out of new markets. Conceptualize local elements into the global framework and monitor local implementation where applicable
- Conceptualizing new use cases or mechanics of the loyalty program that fit in the overall global loyalty approach. Coordinate all necessarry adaptions for the technical and systematic implementation as well as verification of feasibility, timing and management reporting
- Networked, interdisciplinary work across all internal global and external interfaces as well as representing Global Customer Engagement department with regard to any inquiries about the loyalty program in order to positively influence key stakeholders and company processes
- Comprehensive documentation and coordination of the training concepts and the implementation of all loyalty trainings. Optimization of user-friendliness, monitoring and tracking of all loyalty processes
- Expert knowledge of current competitive situation, overview of innovations and potential solutions for further development of all loyalty processes, proactive control and implementation of the processes for maintenance, country coordination, adaption and optimization of the HUGO BOSS EXPERIENCE loyalty program
- Degree in Business administration/communications/marketing/international management or comparable training
- Several years of experience in project management, loyalty and CRM related roles
- Excellent international knowledge of retail and e-commerce, including strong customer orientation, preferably in the fashion/lifestyle/luxury sector
- Excellent MS Office, MS Project, Microsoft Dynamics CRM knowledge
- Professional English language profficiency, written and spoken
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.