About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
As part of reshaping the future of Finance, Gap Inc. is embarking on a digital and process transformation within the Finance organization. The Developer - Anaplan Financial Planning will build and maintain financial models within the Anaplan ecosystem.
This role will work with Finance partners to design, build and maintain forecast and budget models for FP&A and Company Planning functions. In addition to translating functional requirements into model builds, this role will work closely with the reporting teams to ensure clear data lineage and effective analytics. You will be an important member of the Financial Planning and Reporting Center of Excellence and report directly to the Director - Financial Planning and Reporting CoE, Finance Transformation.
The successful candidate will have a deep planning and forecast background, with a focus on Anaplan model and analytics delivery. The candidate will also be a strong change agent and be able to navigate complex organizations. Lastly the candidate will have an excellent knowledge of FP&A and Company planning processes and be able to translate to a technical build.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Collect and synthesize complex business planning requirements.
- Build and maintain Anaplan modules and lists
- Co-ordinate data hub requirements and inbound/outbound data flows
- Work closely with the Reporting COE to ensure effective analytics are provided to downstream systems.
- Co-ordinate with GapTech and Consulting resources to ensure that planning modules are fed accurate and relevant data.
- Provide expertise across Finance for planning module builds and general Anaplan functionality
- Support Finance functional team requests and requirements in conjunction with the Continuous Improvement team.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- BS degree in Software Development, Finance, or Planning and Forecasting.
- Minimum 5 years of planning experience in a complex organization
- Experience translating functional requirements into technical solutions
- Demonstrated experience in successfully implementing and maintaining Anaplan financial models or similar experience
- In depth knowledge of financial planning processes
- Excellent knowledge of data architecture and data flows.
- Experience integrating external reporting tools into financial systems.
- Ability to work with others in a formal process for implementing new processes and making changes to existing processes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $69,900 - $100,300 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.